If you attempted to send a tip and received one of the following errors:
- Card not accepted
- Enter another card
- Transaction could not be processed at this time.
Then tips may not work due to one of the following reasons:
- Incorrectly entered credit card details by you.
- Insufficient funds in your account.
- A limit for internet transactions set by your bank or credit card provider. We are unable to provide further information if your banking institution is blocking your purchases. You should inquire with the issuer of your card.
- Reaching your daily limit set on your account by your mobile money provider.
- If you have used a proxy or VPN to access Spotlight-App, your bank may have an IP verification system that may restrict your purchases. You will need to contact your bank to see why your card was declined.